|Steven Peter Devereux Smith
|Date of Birth
|2 June 1989
|34 Years (As of 2023)
|New South Wales
|Kogarah, New South Wales
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
rugby & baseball
|Not Public Yet
|TEST – 13 July 2010 v Pakistan
ODI – 19 February 2010 v West Indies
|Australian National Cricket Team
Sussex County Club Cricket Team
New South Wales Cricket Team
Sydney Sixers Cricket Team
|In At No 4
|Right Handed Batsman
|Right Arm Leg-Spin
|His strong bottom hand allows him to maneuver balls into the leg side easily and also hit square on the offside off both the front and back foot.
Aggression Against Fast Bowlers
|Career Turning Point
|2013-2014 Ashes series in Australia
Infamous ball-tampering scandal in South Africa in 2018.
His maiden Test century in the third Test of the series in Perth.
|ICC CWC 2015 Winner
ICC T20 CWC 2021 Winner
ICC World Test Championship 2021-23 Winner
ICC Test Player of the Year – 2015
ICC Test Player of the Year – 2017
Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy (ICC Cricketer of the Year) – 2015
Wisden Cricketers of the Year – 2015
|Menai High School
|Not Joined Ever
|Favorite Cricket Ground
|Sydney Cricket Ground
|Indian – Lamb Korma
|Favorite Cars Brand
BMW 530d M Sport
|vintage European motorcycle
|Australian National Team Salary
|IPL – INR. 2 Cr.
|Net Worth (approx.)
|$32 Million (As of 2023)
- Steve Smith took a magnificent catch against Pakistan. That was catch of batsmen Fawad Alam in slips which was a little controversial because Smith ran towards the ball before batsmen played the shot, after it was declared as a fair catch.
- In 2018, there was test match versus South Africa going on. Cameron Bancroft who was damaging the ball with some yellow object. It was planned by Australia’s leadership group. So after investigation, Cricket Australia banned Steve Smith and David Warner for 1 year and Cameron Bancroft for 9 months.
- Currently, Steve Smith live in Sydney, Australia .
- Steve Smith have BMW M2, Audi Q7 and Rolls Royce cars.
- Does Steve Smith smoke? Well…Don’t Know.
- Does he drink ? …Yes.
- Finally, Steve Smith got married to Danielle Willis on September 15, 2018 in a Bendooley Estate in Berriman, Australia .
A: Steve Smith’s full name is Steven Peter Devereux Smith, and he was born on June 2, 1989.
A: Steve Smith’s highest individual score in Test cricket is 239, which he scored against England during the 2017-2018 Ashes series in Perth.
A: As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Steve Smith has scored 27 centuries in international cricket, including Tests and One Day Internationals (ODIs).
A: Yes, Steve Smith has captained the Australian cricket team in both Tests and One Day Internationals (ODIs) during his career.
A: Steve Smith is known for his unorthodox batting technique, including his exaggerated movement and unique grip, which have proven to be highly effective in international cricket.
A: In the 2019 Ashes series, Steve Smith made a remarkable comeback after returning from a suspension. He scored 774 runs in just 4 matches, making him the highest run-scorer of the series.
A: In the 2021 Indian Premier League (IPL) season, Steve Smith played for the Delhi Capitals.