Shan Masood was born in 1989 in Kuwait, where his father worked in a bank. Following the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and the start of the Gulf War, the family left for their native Pakistan, settling down in Karachi again.
His Father Mansoor Masood Khan became a member of the governing board in the Pakistan Cricket Board in 2014.
He studied Management and Sports Sciences at Loughborough University through a distance learning programmed.
|Shan Masood Khan
|Date Of Birth
|Shan Masood Khan
|Date of Birth
|October 14, 1989
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|Practice, Reading Books
|In Kg –71 Kg
In lbs – 173 lbs
|In Ft. – 6ft 3In
In Meter – 1.9 M
In Centimeter – 190 Cm
|In Inches – 38 In
In Cm – 96 Cm
|In Inches – 36 In
In Cm – 91 Cm
|Not Known Yet
|2013 – Pakistan Cricket Team
2010 – Domestic
|Pakistan National Cricket Team
Yorkshire County Cricket Club
|Left Handed Batsman
|Right Arm Medium Fast
|Staying On wicket
|Name not Available
However, He start playing cricket in Lahore Abdul Qadir (Googly) Cricket Academy
|Career Turning Point
|Multiple Man Of The Match Awards
|Played for National Cricket Team
Leading Pakistan Team As A Captain
Playing T20I World Cup
|Mansoor Masood Khan (Banker)
|Name Not Known
(She is a Housewife)
Name: Ali Masood (Barrister)
Name Not Known (Died in 2021)
His father Mansoor Masood Khan, apart from being a professional banker, always had an interest in sports, himself playing hockey at provincial level while loving cricket as well and encouraging his son to be invested in the field.
Relationship & More
|Married (In 2023)
|Lahore Grammar School
|Management And Sports Sciences
After moving to the United Kingdom with his parents, he studied at Stamford School, Lincolnshire and then Durham University where he studied economics.
|Shah Rukh Khan
|Shaheen Shah Afridi
|Favorite Cricket Ground
|The Art Of Captaincy
|Favorite Cars Brand
|Net Worth (approx.)
|$6 Million (As of 2023)
|PKR. 2 Million/Month
Some Hidden Facts About Shan Masood:
- Shan Masood is a Pakistani Cricket Player Born On 14 October 1989 in Kuwait City, Kuwait.
- Shani Masood Nickname is Shani.
- He studies in London and Kuwait.
- His Hometown is Karachi.
- He is one of the most educated player in the team.
- Shan Masood is also the captain of Pakistan’ Test Cricket Team.
- Shan Masood Father is Mansoor Masood Khan who is well known Banker of Pakistan.
- His father and uncle has shares in Pakistan’s Largest Banks.
- He start his cricketing journey in England while studying there.
- He studies Sports Sciences and Management.
- Shan Masood wife name is Nishe Khan
- Shan Masood marry to his College class fellow and girlfriend Nishe Khan in 2023.
- His wife Nishe Khan is also the daughter of a Businessman.
- Shani loves to spending time in London and in UK.
- He did not smoke and drink alcohol.