|Daniel Olmo Carvajal
|Date of Birth
|7 May 1998
|25 Years (As of 2023)
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|Both Veg and Non Veg
Using Social Media
|In Kg – 73 Kg
In lbs – 160 lbs
|In Feet – 5ft 10 In
In Meters – 1.79 m
In Centimeters – 179 cm
In Inches – 36 In
In centimeters – 91 cm
In Inches – 34 In
In Centimeter – 86 cm
|Not Disclosed Publicly
|Not Public Yet
|2014 – Junior Debut
2019 – Senior Debut
|2019 – Spain National Football Team
2006-07 – Espanyol Barcelona
2007-14 – FC Barcelona from 2007-2014
2014-20 – GNK Dinamo Zagreb
2020-Continue – RP Leipzig
|Mid Fielder Defender
|Shoot – Strong
Energy – Good
Stamina – Good
Focus – Strong
Dribble – Strong
Speed – Good
|Career Turning Point
|When he moved from Barcelona’s youth academy, La Masia, to join Dinamo Zagreb in Croatia in 2014.
Selection In Spain National Football Team
|2019 – UEFA European Championship
2020 – Olympic tournament.
2019 – Senior international debut
2020 – UEFA Euro 2020
2023 – UEFA Nations League.
|Father – Miquel Olmo
Mother – Dorita
|Brother – Carlo(Also a Footballer)
Sisters – None
|Local School In Terrassa
|Favorite Cars Brand
National Team Salary
|Net Worth (approx.)
|$15 Million(As of 2023)
Some Lesser known Facts About Dani Olmo:
- Dani Olmo is multilingual. He is fluent in Spanish, Croatian, and English, which has likely been an asset as he has played in different countries.
- Olmo played for the youth teams of Espanyol, one of Barcelona’s local rivals.
- He was part of the Spain U-21 team that won the UEFA European Under-21 Championship in 2019.
- Olmo is known for his creativity on the field.
- His early development in Spain contributed to his skills before moving to Croatia.
- He possesses excellent dribbling skills, vision, and passing ability, making him a valuable playmaker in the attacking midfield position.
Dani Olmo is a talented Spanish professional footballer known for his creative midfield play. He has played for Dinamo Zagreb and the Spanish national team.
Olmo primarily plays as an attacking midfielder. His skills in dribbling, passing, and goal-scoring make him a key playmaker on the field.
Olmo began his youth career at Espanyol in Spain before moving to Dinamo Zagreb in Croatia, where he gained significant experience and recognition.
Yes, Olmo was part of the Spain U-21 team that won the UEFA European Under-21 Championship in 2019, showcasing his talent on the international stage.
Several top European clubs have expressed interest in Dani Olmo due to his exceptional performances. His skills have caught the attention of scouts from prominent football teams.
Yes, Dani Olmo is multilingual and fluent in Spanish, Croatian, and English, facilitating effective communication with teammates and fans from different backgrounds.
Dani Olmo is known for his excellent dribbling, vision, and passing abilities. His creative playmaking skills make him a valuable asset in the midfield position.